Sunday, July 02, 2006

Random - untitled

I should be loading more things into this place. It has been a good week, in terms of spirital content and whatnot I've gained. The weekend has been busy, but often torn between priories...

- some old friends have knocked on my door. pray that I'll be able to lead them the right way...
- grads moving onto the "real world"...
- the various people here...
- co-op in Calgary (hopefully...todo list 1)
- housing (oy...)

between this and that, translating what I've gained into word form hasn't been progressing well. But blog can only take you so far. I'll append to this entry as I get things done and have some time to chuck. But till then, I'll end this with a words from Evie...

"...be bold. Be bold in your faith. Go out there, take that friend out to coffee. Share the Gospel with that person."
-Evelyn Fu (CCF Grad, 06)

No comments: