Saturday, April 12, 2008

3A, final stretch

Apr 10, Thurs - ECE 222 (Digital Computers)
Apr 17, Thurs - ECE 309 (Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer)
Apr 19, Sat - ECE 370 (Electromagnetism...oy...)
Apr 21, Mon - ECE 342 (Linear Signals and Systems)
Apr 22, Tues - ECE 309 (Probability)

Mmm. It began. And it goes on. I need to do my end of term reviews soon -_- ... how did this term go so fast?

Work starts on Apr 28. Sunnybrook Hospital, programming for the Cardiac MRI interoperative team. Should be interesting. First time in Toronto...a bit excited, I suppose. I think, growing up in Calgary, it doesn't really feel like a big city, when you spend all your time in the NW quad. Then in Waterloo, where you can really just walk to campus and whatnot. Now I get to play with buses and subways and all sorts of fun. Need a "to do" list for TO...hmm...

No comments: