Sunday, August 06, 2006

Random - Incoherent 1

Why must it consistently be so difficult? To walk with my brothers and sisters, to see, to hear, to feel... I have asked and seeked and knocked... but I can't proceed anymore. And I'm not exactly sure why...

Today I was reminded that I really am holding only one piece of the puzzle. I seem to be pulling those things alot, reverse bouncing ideas. It's always interesting... and I think the person I was talking has forgotten my initial blunder...

Even though I realize I hold only one piece, I think I'm still in the mood that I want more... that's just how people are. Only want more... I need to pray... yet when that's all you can do... well...

Yes, this was highly incoherent. I expect only two specific people to understand any part of this, but one of them doesn't know about this place. The other probably already knows what I'm talking about...

These are the harder burden to carry. Knowing just enough to fall, but not enough to stand back up again. I listened, heard and understood... but it doesn't mean I like it. Reminder to pray...

We have mutated, from what we was...to who we are.

No comments: