Saturday, December 09, 2006

Links

I think what worries me the most about that situation is the fact I could see it happen. Again and again, over and over. I dunno. I used to think 20 years is a long time. I'm not even 20 yet. But it doesn't seem to be long enough. What went wrong? The foundation? The followthrough? The environment? I think, I'm at that place agian, wondering what's going on. But at least last time I could've ran. At least last time I had somewhere else to run to.

My friend just handed me her iPod and told me to listen. "United we stand." A album by Hillsongs. Sometimes I wonder...how deeply have we falled into this world's lies? That the most strongest bonds...or supposed strongest...can bend and break so easily.

So what do we do when we watch the scene going to potentially bad...or bad? What do we do...when we're watching the people around us walking into the exact same trap we once walked into? Do we sit around and say nothing? Do we try to intervene? Do we try to talk to them? Do we pretend we don't see it? Sometimes...we just have to sit down and pick up the pieces at the end of the day. There's a few things that I wish ppl don't have to learn by trial by fire...but I would have to agree with the advices handed me. What right do I have interfering?

I think, what frustrates me the most is this social context limitation. I can't say or ask the questions I want to unless I'm given the permission to do so. Wielding an anti-social face as a typical "Jon" probably doesn't help that trust factor very much, eh... I think it's a chicken and egg thing. Maybe I could help. Maybe I can't. The puzzle-piece effect is at full swing right now...very uncool.

On the lighter side, 1/6 exams down. Yay...

Some are specialized in one thing. Some in two. The impacting ones are the ones who are all three...I think I've seen enough charisma to know that I can't handle it, but it's always the curiosity that gets the better of me; social is a barrier that's difficult to overcome, especially from the outside world. It's all a little too complicated for my comprehension.

What does it take to trust? What does it mean "to know someone?"...how do I know when I'm close enough to comment? What will I need to do walk with someone? And recipicating, how would I know they are willing to walk with me? A little too much masks in this world...to hide the 'it's not importants' and the 'monsters' we don't think anyone else wants to see...it's easier to walk alone than to suffer together? Is it really? Another theory stuck as a theory...

You can only fight along side with your brothers and sisters if they allow you to. I guess.

No comments: