Thursday, August 23, 2007

Random thoughts

I think, alot has happened in the last few days, but has been too busy to really sit down and think about it...

Exams ended a few days ago. It also happened to be my birthday, so inevitably I got pied. I knew it was coming. Blah. A very interesting thing also happened...I got a random phone call...from people in London. I was like "wha?! Kim?!" but yeah. Apparently it was arranged that I'd get random phone calls from ACFers from 7 to 9...it was definately an unique experience. lol. I would have been perfectly fine if I didn't get the calls...but I think it's these little gestures that makes everyday living just a little more enjoyable. Thanks guys...

VBS also ended yesterday. I kind of want to launch into a "kids are the future" speech, but I'm much too tired to do something like that...

---

Just came back from Toronto. It's been a fairly good trip, I got to meet with most people I was intending...I think though, those arint so much the stuff I'm remembering now, cuz it was basically alot of CCF stuff.

lol, you know those times when you just ask for little things from God? Some random thoughts, a passing wish...things like running into random CCFers in the middle of Downtown Toronto or to be able to sit in front a fountain and feeling the wind...

Just these scenes of calmness. Moments when it'd be totally awesome if it would last forever, just staring at a piece of God's beautiful creation, without a care in the world...

---

Training in patience. Had to do a lot of explaining and talking and listening over the last two days. It was good and all, but it was a test of patience (such as...not getting superly annoyed when I got lost in DT TO... -_-). Shows that you could always grow...or that I'm actually not as good as I thought I am -_-. Oh good, my legs arin't sore anymore...

No comments: