Tuesday, February 20, 2007

More randomnessness

I could be sleeping I guess. Been feeling tired throughout the day. But since I just ate a extremely heavy dinner (kids, don't eat dinner at midnight. Not very fun). Besides, I have to finish my PDEng, type up some collected notes and do my devos, not to mention prepare tomorrow's lunch. Since I've spent the last half an hour or so, jumping through people's blogs (lots of ACF ppl blog eh...), I felt some urge to write myself.

For some strange reason, my name at work isn't Jon. It's Russell, of Russell Peters fame. One of my co-workers (I guess he just watched it recently...) started calling me that on the first day of work, and it caught on. I'm known to everyone in the lab as Russell. -_- Well...better then my CCF name I guess...ah...it's nice to be free. lol.

Of course. How can one not think of the now famous "Hey, be a man" Chinese thing? So really. A random thought...what does it take to be a man. Interesting...more notes to compile. A topical study! This will be interesting...

Recent battles has not exactly been fun. But that's why it's a battle, and not a cruise, right? I've met another listener yesterday (well technically I met this person already, but the discovery of this trait...yeah). For some reason, knowing I have a comrade like this makes me a little happier. Just the knowledge that someone with the same role is pwning somewhere out there.

Is it possible to achieve higher state? It very much is. I'm seeing it being achieved. Always room to grow. Always room to keep going. But sometimes...you need to take a step backward in order to take two of them forward?

No comments: