Sunday, February 18, 2007

Reshifting...

I suppose that made sense...to recalibrate the equilibrium point...readjusting to fit the current condition is the best one can do. If you can't beat them, join them, as the saying goes. Readapting to a new point would mean I can reshift my priorities...but that won't necessary be a bad thing.

Now, instead of searching for building materials, I can focus on the ground I'm building on...use what I've got now till I get better stuff to work with. Changing the door is easier than changing the composition of the ground, afterall. I think, motivation and its two components (emotion and willpower) kind of remind me of the concept of stamina and chakra in Naruto...transferable between the two in order to achieve something. both stick has its unstable degree, but that's not an excuse to sit out on the race. I guess I'll quote Roger as well on this. "The avoidance of misuse is not no use, but proper use."

We've all made mistakes before. We've all stumbled. We've all been wounded and wounded others. If we're lucky, we were able to keep going with relatively little chaos in our wake. If not, we'll need to challenge the monster the past sometimes mutate into. That's just ho wit is. Something stood out from what I hear the other day...the difference between:

Justice - Getting what you deserve due to your screw up
Mercy - Not getting what you deserve, even though you screwed up
Grace - Getting something you didn't deserve, despite the fact you screwed up

We can see a bit of each if we look around us now and into our past...

I guess, at the end, the best one can do is the best one can do. Do the right things and give it all you've got. Give it your all, and the seeds will grow someday.

I've just been thinking...of how temporary things are. I've not even talking about the obvious stuff like money. I'm talking about the more innocent stuff, like pity food (ie sugar)...words of encouragement...even a simple hug for comfort. It's all so...temporary. It's like the battery and we're the machine. It can only provide 120V for so long. What we really gotta do is jack into a wall. Feel that 60Hz signal, coming straight from the Source. Batteries are cool and all, but...always good to remember where we gotta be pointing at, eh?

No comments: