Saturday, February 24, 2007

Seussical

Watched a musical at Althouse (Faculty of Education). Seussical the Musical. At first I thought it was just a bit silly. A musical on a little kids thing? Please...

But it was good. It was really good. I've always believed music brings colour to life. The AV was a little skippy at times, but that's alright. Some of the chorograph was well practice. Singing was good, though I didn't manage to catch everything...wish I had the script, but it's not like high school I guess, where I'd be able to watch the same play 8 times over during practice XD

My reading today (should've been yesterday, but MenCell went long)...

"This is how you are to eat it: with your cloak tucked into your belt, your sandals on your feet and your staff in your hand. eat it in haste; it is the LORD's Passover." - Exodus 12.11

Some reason this stood out to me. Just has such a powerful underfeeling behind a single verse... Current events has driven me to wonder...will I still run the race even if no one is watching? Even if there is no finish line? No prize at the end of the day? No one to run with? Such is the demands.

As much as I want to say I'm done here, it's not that easy. As much as I want to say I've conquered it, it's not that easy. As much as I tell myself no, it's not that easy. I suppose I could just smile and keep on walking. It's hasn't been that good. But it hasn't been that bad either. He is merciful. I can't walk enough with you. But I can always pray for you. Prayin and prayin...

No comments: