Thursday, June 07, 2007

Peoples

Sometimes, I really wish I had the words...maybe even the courage to say how I really feel. Had a nice catchup session with a friend the other day. Had the chance to help another plan (kind of) the program for a fellowship. Passed on and discussed some relationship thing for one who's thinking about it. And another. And another. Talked about the people in CCF and how we can bring up more leaders.

I think, whenever I'm asked to count my blessings, my first impulse to to leap to all the things going wrong or hard. School. Fellowship issues. Personal struggles. What's there to be thankful for? Way too much...

Count my blessings. The first probably would be these people. The brothers and sisters that I watch over, who in turn watches over me. The ones I fight beside, eat with, pray with. The ones I learn with and play with. Joke with and laugh with. Study with and work with. Share with and talk with. The brothers and sisters that I hold dearly and (dare I use this 4-lettered word?) love. All a massive outpouring from God.

There's that quote...say everything you want to say to someone as if it'll be the last time you see them. People graduate and move away. I wasn't able to say everything...email doesn't quite cut it -_-

I dunno. How important is it that they know how much I really appreciate them? That they have been used mightily to bless my life? lol. A random bit of sappyness. But don't take them for granted. We're not armoured at all on the back, and so it's totally up to these people to do it.


Unrelated sidenote: The more I learn about Human Physio (BIOL273), the more impressed I become. How in the world did God come up with some of these stuff...way too pwnage...

No comments: