Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Day one of summer cramming

So today starts the oh-so-fun cycle of cramming. Wasn't extremely motivated. Got stuck at a few times. It's 2.45AM in the morning and I'm shoving ice cream into myself and reading random people's blogs. Laughed at a few. I guess I feel enoughly encouraged by Enoch's stuff to do a bit of sharing on God's hand in my life today.

So I was sitting in SLC, my wireless typically being it's stupid self and not working properly (gave up after 20 min of trying). I borrowed a friend's laptop to check my email and to see who's online so I can ask questions. Then I saw this person online and was like, hey sweet, I haven't talked to this person in a while. I can totally mulitask and study while being distracted by MSN at the same time. So I returned to my desk and tried wireless again, while thinking oh God, how often would I get to randomly chat with friends during the next 2.5 weeks? Just let me get online...and it worked. I was like, PTL (lol. My wireless card works so rarely on campus that it probably was an act of God -_-)! I logged on. The person was gone. Within a span of 2 minutes. God. You have an interesting sense of humour, in Your very own omnipotent way. Well. I guess I was suppose to focus on my studies today.

So it was a rather random story. But it helps to keep things real. God is with me as I study, just as He is with me as I am in CCF or at church. Just cuz I don't necessary feel Him there doesn't mean He's not.

Oh. And be specific in your prayers. Technically, I did get my wish and got online. -_-

No comments: