Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Stray

I think, there has been alot of things happening lately. Not really to me, but everyone feels the weight of it all nevertheless. Friends' parents falling ill. Car accidents. Biking accidents. Difficult relationship times. Lack of motivation. Stuff. I dunno. Has it always been like this, and I'm just older now, and more able to understand?

Completely lost for words. Times just seem to be difficult in general. Alot of thoughts. Not enough organization.

Sometimes, it's probably easiest to just lock yourself in a room, away from all this. But when the people close to you cry out, what can you say? You have to walk with them...because they would do the same. I know that.


If one falls down,
his friend can help him up.
But pity the man who falls
and has no one to help him up!

Though one may be overpowered,
two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.
- Ecclesiastes 4

No comments: