Sunday, March 25, 2007

Jumpin and hopping

So I should've been getting some work done, got something like 7 letters to write. But between eating lunch, playing Warcraft, and bloghopping, I spent three hours and it's only an hour away before I have to check into GTA for Mission Praise Night.

So I was eating lunch and wanted to do some reading while spooning noodles into myself. So running through the places I've hit today...

Enoch Tang (ACF Grad): He's always got some good reads, when it's directed at the general population and not towards a handful few and thus is actually coherent. Led to the "Home" entry earlier today.

Chris Tsoi (CCF Member): Reading a few of his WCRI articles from last year. Very thought provoking.

Yu-Ling (CCF Grad): No idea how I ended up here. Can't remember what I read. Yeah. Haa...

Marianne Heppleston (CCF Grad): in a old 2004 entry, talking about her day and a good luck to all CCFers reading that entry.

Waiki Lee (CCF Grad): Laughed a bit at the UNIX reference (or perhaps at how nerdy I am, for understanding that refernece). His stories about PS3 lineups. Pie day at MC. A reference to a friend that I know. Then I saw this. I remember walking into Westcourt this one time (it's still there, I believe) and seeing this foot long recept for about 40 boxes of KD (48, apparently). I stared a while at it before someone explained that it was before my time. Then someone (Mike Yung, I think?) told a few of us about stuff a suitcase full of KD and it being overweight at the airport. I laughed a while at this story (long enough to miss the bus by 15 seconds...arg!)...then I came across this.


...wow. The spiral began before my time (I was also amused by a posted conversation between him and Herman...amusingly, one day after my birthday before entering 1st year. CCF was alive and kicking long before I was...). CCF was CCF before it was CCF. lol. okok. I don't need a reminder of how much work we gotta do. All we need right now is...to equip ourselves...and come up with a plan...and do it! Arooh! Arooh! Arooh! (Ahh 300...what a pointless movie. Amusing though. lol)

No comments: