Friday, March 16, 2007

Verses

When the LORD saw that he had gone over to look, God called to him from within the bush, "Moses! Moses!" And Moses said, "Here I am." - Exodus 3.4

Be still, and know that I am God... - Psalm 46.10a

All a man's ways seem innocent to him, but motives are weighed by the LORD. Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. - Proverbs 16.2-3

Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up! Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken. - Ecclesiastes 4.9-12

The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from the darkness for the prisoners... - Isaiah 61.1

But the LORD said to me, "Do not say, 'I am only a child.' You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you. do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you", declares the LORD. - Jeremiah 1.7-8

I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh. - Ezekiel 11.19

The Parable of the Talents - Matthew 25.14-30

We who are strong ought to bear with the failings of the weak and not ot please ourselves. Each of us should please his neighbor for his good, to build him up. - Romans 15.1

The body is a unit, though it is made up of many parts; and though all its parts are many, hey form one body. so it is with Christ. For we were all baptized by one Spirit into one body - whether Jew or greeks, slave or free - and we were all given the one Spirit to drink. - 1 Corinthians 12.12-13

Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness..." - 2 Corinthians 12.8-9

...pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints. - Ephesians 6.18

If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. - James 1.5

No comments: