Thursday, May 03, 2007

Back to campus

And so the term has started. Been busy. Somehow, doing Comm, EE, house stuffs and just trying to keep a hold on people has sucked away all my time. And it's about to get busier ...

I think, I'm simply letting the sheer volume get to me. I'm trying to figure out if that passage I read was a blessing or not...

...do whatever your hand finds to do, for God is with you... - 1 Samuel 10.7

This happens after Samuel anoints Saul king. The next major interaction between Samuel and Saul after Saul became king is 1 Samuel 13, when Saul gets impatient and performs the sacrifice that Samuel was suppose to. But Samuel never really tells Saul what to do as king. Just...do whatever, cuz God is watching.

I dunno. Given a free hand is more difficult then I first thought it would be. Sigh...too much to do, and I seem to be getting better at wasting time -_-

No comments: