Wednesday, January 03, 2007

WKTRM2 - Day1

Got to the lab a little early. Was told that my boss wasn't there. But I got let in anyway and they got me to do random stuff that needed to be done. I believe I have the most interesting starter assignment...

Task 1
Pick a Kensington Lock - Interesting indeed...found a Google video...tried it. Couldn't do it. One of my co-workers came in. Pwned the lock. Task 1 done.

Task 2
Take apart a video projector. Locate the make and name of the 4 fans. That took a long time. Stupid optical engine taking up so much space...hopefully the reassembly was alright. It's one thing running around with a 6000$ projector. It's another thing to take it apart and maintaining it and expecting to make it work at the end of the day. Oyy...

Task 3
Learn Unix. Progress on that is about 1%. XD

It seems to take about 35 minute walk to campus (the apartment to Spencer Engineering Building)...a little on the long side, only a bit further than my house to Churchill High School...I think it feels so much more further because I at home I usually get to walk with someone home...

I kind of want to complain. I kind of don't. I have alot to say. I have nothing to say. I've seen alot. I've seen nothing. Every high has a low. Every journey has it's barriers. Every cloud has a silver lining. What you and I cannot see today, one day obvious.

No comments: