Monday, January 29, 2007

More Random Thoughts

Kind of funny today. Was walking around on campus during lunch time. Encounted a few ACF people throughout my 1.8 hrs walk outside (okay...so I stayed out a little too long for lunch...)...it was pretty cool actually. I don't think I've even been able to randomly run into someone from CCF and be able to sit down and have a meal, just spontanously. It was a pleasant change from my typical Monday routine.

I've found that I seem to ask the the same questions over and over again, without intending to do so. I really don't understand why. I already know the answers. I've already got the big pieces, and I know how to get the smaller pieces. Blah...need to learn how to ask better questions...Maybe I'd get somewhere...

Been thinking about ACF and CCF over the past little bit. More about how I'm going to handle incoming terms. Strangely, I feel more emotionally ready to take on Committee...well. Gone from like 0.1 to 0.2...but still better then nothing eh? (good thing Committee people doesn't know about this place ^^||...Don't want ppl to get ideas...)...spiritually I still have a long ways to go...but as I watch the people here get ready to step up...they face the same problem we are...there's a upperyear discrepancy of sorts, and it's up to the current second years to step up to par.

It's not like they're stepping into an easy role either. Over lunch, I discussed this topic with a 5th year, who credited the current exec team with "well-grounded" and "mature"...Apparently this just happens to be a really good year. Well. As I worry about CCF, my friends here worry about ACF.

My thoughts eventually turned to collision events. One of my original dreams from oh so long ago...to forge connections to other AFC fellowships...lol. Maybe we should regularly send co-op ppl to cities with other fellowships. Imagine that...

No comments: