Wednesday, April 11, 2007

KCF Morning Prayer Meetings

Back in my cosy cubical, having all carbed up on rice and apple juice. So good~~ not the rice, for it was hard and stale and microwaved. The apple juice. (y) Anyways. To the real stuff.

So I woke up at around 7.30 this morning. Showered, teethbrushed, changed, prayed, bought breakfast (Alright...too much MacDonalds...good thing coupon expires this week), and was on the bus to school by 8.30. I was thinking, hey...it's not that late today...I could make prayer meeting! So I made my way to UCC...up to 3rd floor. Strange. I didn't see any ACFers...walked around the corner. Saw this huge group of people. I doubled back, surprised at the sheer size of them. Unmistakenly, I saw several ACF members in the group. Jenny waved to me. I waved back. Well, they saw me. No running away now. I quietly joined the group (which was difficult, since they're in a circle -_-) and sat down beside Enoch. It was KCF. And they're having a bible study on 2 Timothy 2.

I've seen the KCF group before. The few times I did wake up early enough for morning prayer meetings. Didn't realize how much people was there until I actually sat down with them. I waved to Lois. She told me they were here at 7.30. No way...I looked down the circle. About 13 KCF, 8 ACF. A little more then 20 of us, at 8.47am.

I suddenly remembered that one time I was at UW.WCF, where there was that guy that said he's been trying to get people out for 8am devos at SLC (avg attendence? 1)

Dang. Needa pray for massive discipline. Morning devos gives a focus boost for the rest of the day (or maybe all the carbs is hitting my system. lol) ...wonder if I'd have enough discipline to start a CCF morning devos...7.30am biblestudy/prayer meeting...EVERYDAY?! Dang...hows that for a 2 Timothy 1.7?

No comments: