Monday, April 23, 2007

VPComm

Committee. It took so long to decide to run, through a rough but reflective time, just to be told by the fellowship I didn't get it. Even so, I didn't even have enough time to work through all that before I was told I'm appointed. Communications. Somehow, I got all the reflections, disappointment and excitement (well. I suppose I should be excited. Haa...) of it all.

I dunno. Next term still seems a bit far, even though this time next week, I would be getting ready for my first day of lectures of my 2B term. London, just a memory. All the challenges of school and committee waiting for me. Have alot of mixed feelings. Future is always uncertain. I am always dreaming for more. Maybe more thoughts will come later. Haa...

1 comment:

~*~VaNeSsA~*~ said...

hang in there soldier =)