Monday, April 23, 2007

Last P&R

Sometimes it's good to hear some stuff, even if I know it already. Today, I find myself staring into the P&R scene, not really wanting to join into a group and just chat like we always do. I was just...sitting there and watching. Taking in my last P&R session of the term...maybe ever. It's slowly hitting me that I'm leaving London...but no real insight or reflections today...

Heard a sharing today...heard a few sharings today actually, that I had to give a nod too, because they're all lessons fresh in mind. Fairly tired, but I want to write something down before I forget them all...

I think, the lesson that stood out the most was ... letting God take care of the people...and that even when I'm not around (well...most of the time, even if I AM around, I can't do much)...that He'll be watching over them. I dunno. It's hard to trust...but I've been told that worrying is a useless state of mind. Can't remember why anymore... but yeah...trusting...

No comments: